School meals are provided by CH&Co, an external provider, and are available to all pupils.
WE ARE DELIGHTED TO BRING YOU THIS NEW PLATFORM WHICH WILL ALLOW YOU TO
- Order your children's meals in advance, with a simple few clicks as are highlighted below
- Have full sight of the upcoming menu choices available at your children’s school
- Save your card details online for a swifter check out
- Access the system from your Mobile Device to allow you to order wherever you are. Should you have any questions regarding the ordering process please contact us and we will be happy to assist!
THE STEPS FOR REGISTERING ON THE SYSTEM ARE AS FOLLOWS:
1. Register your account using the ‘register’ button at the top of chandco.myschoolmealorders.com
2. Fill in the relevant fields (first name, last name, phone, email & password)
3. This will generate an authentication email. Please activate the link to allow the account to work
4. Log in using the email address and password
5. Add child button, input their first name, last name, school, year and class of the child
6. Repeat this process for additional children
7. You are now ready to start ordering!
Our meals are offered over two sittings to enable the children time to eat their meal and have fun with their friends.
Parents are respectfully requested to ensure school meals are paid for in advance. School meals are £2.67 per day and can be paid via CH&Co’ online payment system (click on the link below). Parents may not be aware but outstanding amounts are passed on to the school and we currently have a significant amount unpaid. With school budgets continuing to be under strain we appreciate prompt payment as we do not want to divert money best spent on learning resources to clearing outstanding dinner money. Unfortunately parents who continue to incur a debt will be asked to provide their child with a packed lunch until the debt is cleared.
Pupils in Reception, Year 1 and Year 2 are entitled to receive a school meal everyday without charge. School may also be able to claim Pupil Premium if your child is registered for benefits related Free School Meals. Please see the poster below to find out how to register.
Children in Year 3 upwards may be entitled to a Free School Meal. If you're unsure if you qualify please ask at the school office. Registering for Free School Meals enables the school to claim Pupil Premium to support your child too.